Friday, July 17, 2015

Frisky Friday - 7/17/15 - Past Interference - A Derriere Dance #CorbinsBend #LoveInTheRockies



It's Frisky Friday!  Yay!  And I'm sharing an excerpt from my new spanking novella in the Corbin's Bend series, Past Interferencethe sequel to A Simple Misunderstanding. Past Interference is part of the Corbin's Bend Valentine's Day collection "Love in the Rockies," and is not being sold separately.

What she needed was the opposite of what she wanted.


For Frisky Friday, I've decided to continue where I left off in Cold Nights, Hot Reads.  To read that selection, click HERE.

In this scene, which begins Chapter 7, Elly and Jerry are due to be married in a couple of days and Elly is suffering from severe misgivings. Not about Jerry.  She loves him to pieces, but she loved her first husband, too, until he changed into a person she no longer recognized on their wedding night. Elly's first husband abused her terribly, but he took special delight in hurting her anally. Jerry has decided the best way to prove to Elly that he's not like her husband, is to show her, and he's starting things off by giving her a massage with caramel popcorn scented oil, then pleasures her with his mouth until she's about to come, when he stops and orders her to turn over. However, Elly isn't ready for what he intends next, so Jerry begins to count.


“The count remains at four,” he announced, before his hand descended with a loud thwack.
“Ow!”
“What do you say to me?”
“I’m sorry.”
“Try again.” His hand fell a second time and she drew air between her clamped jaws to counteract the smarting spank he delivered, which produced more heat than usual due to the warmed oil coating his fingers.
“I’m sorry, sir.”
“Better. I suggest you keep in mind who’s the boss in our bed.” The third strike had her hindquarters wriggling to escape the discomfort while her teeth clamped on her wrist to hold back any protests her unruly tongue might form. “I’m only using my hand now. Say ‘no’ to me again, and you’ll be doing your derriere dance beneath a hairbrush.”

 

Elly loves and trusts Jerry, but he's about to take her way beyond her comfort zone.


M/F Domestic Discipline in Colorado.

Blurb:

Valentine's Day in Corbin's Bend.  As Elly Benson readies herself for her second wedding, the doubts and misgivings of any new bride-to-be are exacerbated by the abuse she suffered during her first marriage.

Though she's lived with Jerry Douglas for four months now, and been subject to his discipline more than once, Elly's first husband had been kind and careful with her, too, until the day she vowed to love, honor and obey him.  The lessons she's learned from the past make her doubt she can ever find happiness in the future.



Love in the Rockies is available at the following locations.


I also have a page on my web site where I am offering a sample of the first two chapters. If you're interested, visit either the Spanking Romance or Past Interference page in the Over 18 section of my website.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and wish you and yours a very Frisky Friday

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed this snippet Kathryn. Loved the dominance, Jerry means business!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.