Wednesday, December 20, 2017

#WIPitUP - 12/20/17 - Learning to be Little - Kelly receives an offer she can't afford to refuse #Ageplay #BDSM


WIP: Work in progress.  WIP it up Wednesday is a hop where writers share portions of the project they're working on with readers.  I really like the idea because it allows me to share something that's still in the creative stage as well as work behind the scenes as a prompt to keep me writing.

The Excerpt I've chosen to share today is from my newest release, "Learning to be Little"  It is a story about Kelly Franklin's first immersion into BDSM with a Daddy Dom. Though, it's not holiday themed, I dressed Kelly up for winter on my Facebook page, and gave her a Christmas Tree. For a Little holiday spirit, click HERE, but don't forget to come back for the excerpt.





As an only child born to two only children, a young and precocious Kelly Franklin seeks out her Daddy whenever something frightens her. Unfortunately, her Daddy isn't available to soothe her and two strange men were hurting her mother. Scared, Kelly remains as quiet as a mouse in her parent's closet until the police pull her out. Twelve years later, Kelly still suffers nightmares from that time and finds herself walking the streets. When she is approached by a "gentlemanly stranger", who invites her to dinner, Kelly accompanies her new "customer" into a fancy restaurant with well-founded suspicion and a bit of an attitude that could get her into trouble if she isn't careful. However, despite her uncertainty over the gentleman's intentions, Kelly does her best to do what he wants until he catches her off guard by asking her to live with him. Uncertainty washes over Kelly as she realizes she knows next to nothing about this man.


"Will you at least tell me your name, sir?"
"I don't see what difference that should make, unless I adopt you, which is unlikely, but my name is Graham White."
"Where do you live, Mr. White?"
Kelly received a firm slap on her thigh for that. Rubbing the spot he'd smacked, she scowled at him. "What was that for?"
"What did I say you were to call me?"
She swallowed. He appeared quite serious about the etiquette he wanted her to follow. "Sir."
"That is correct. I do not want you ever to refer to me by my name. Is that clear?"
"Yes, sir."
"Good. I have an apartment located on Fifth Avenue near Central Park."
Kelly thought he was still being evasive, so she asked, "What sort of restrictions will you put on me if I agree to live with you, sir?"
"I'm not sure I understand your question."
"Okay, if I meet someone at school, can I invite them over to visit?"
"No, you may not. You will be taking your classes at home, over the Internet. Other than our weekly afternoon out, I foresee no need for you to depart the apartment."
Kelly thought she was beginning to get the picture. "Will I ever be allowed to leave without you accompanying me, sir?"
"If you're required to be somewhere without me, we will discuss it at that time. Until then, I expect you to remain solely in my company."
He intended to make her answerable to him alone. Kelly wasn't sure she liked that idea. He had been strict, but not cruel, even so…
"Is your current life so full of possibilities you have difficulty making a decision?"
She snorted. "No."
"That's a most disgusting sound. Don't make it again. It's not ladylike. So, why do you hesitate?"
"Because, sir, I don't know you, and you seem intent upon keeping me prisoner while I remain under your control."
His face immediately softened, and he smiled. "No, Kelly. You won't be my prisoner. You will be my cherished daughter."
"But—"
"Not in the full legal sense. But that is how I shall regard you."
She leaned closer to him. "But men don't usually sleep with their daughters, sir."
"True. However, as you aren't truly my blood relation, nor are you still a little girl, even if I choose to treat you as one, I fully expect you will need erotic stimulation and satisfaction from time to time. And, when you do, I will provide it. No one else will be allowed to touch you, Kelly, without my permission. If you grow ill, I will have a doctor attend you, of course. In fact, one of the first things I will insist upon is taking you for a physical and dental checkup, but your every other interaction will be with me, and me alone."
Kelly didn't know what to make of that, though it did make his actions and statements a lot clearer in her mind. He would be treating her as if she really was his daughter, and yet…
"Here's what I suggest. Since you remain uncertain as to my intentions, why don't we give it a one-month trial? At the end of thirty days, if you don't wish to stay with me, I will give you one thousand dollars and release you from all obligations to me. Would that arrangement be more amenable to you?"
To have all her needs met and then be given a thousand dollars after one month seemed too good to be true. Could she trust him? Did she really have a choice, considering the alternative? "All right," she agreed finally, though she still had more than a few reservations about this new deal she'd struck.




Though Graham White has been nothing but a complete gentleman, Kelly doesn't know the man, and living with a stranger is totally different from accepting a dinner invitation from him. Still he was offering her a lot of money, so what was the catch?

Learning to be Little: Kelly's Story is available on Kindle Unlimited, and for purchase on Amazon.

To find out more the Unexpected Consequences series or any of Kathryn's other books, check out the links below:


Hope you enjoyed the excerpt.  Thanks for visiting.  Now go visit the other authors and see what they're sharing by either clicking one of the links below, or visiting WIP it up Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Great snippet Kathryn, I wonder if Kelly really knows what she is in for?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Graham's suggest of the one month trial, Kathryn. It'll give Kelly time to see if she likes the rules he has for her or not. Lets hope that she does!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.