Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Spankings - September 28 - Arrested by Love #SatSpanks #Spanking #Romance


He caught her speeding in a school zone and decided she needed to learn even civil disobedience could have very painful consequences.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first spanking novel, Arrested by Love, published by Blushing Books.



  In this scene, near the beginning of the book, Kyle, a traffic patrol officer, has pulled over a young woman for speeding in a school zone.  Tiffany has been in love with Kyle since she was ten, so this isn't the first time she's faced the strict police officer because of some prank she's pulled.  It's not even the first time she's been caught speeding, which means she's spent a fair amount of time over his knees.  Even so, Kyle is prepared to let her go with a warning and a ticket until she propositions him.  Angry, partly because he's tempted to accept her bribe, Kyle decides to offer her a choice.  She can either spend a night in jail, or place herself over his lap and receive a harsh spanking for her reckless driving.  Tiffany knows Kyle isn't kidding, and she's scared, so she tells him she can't submit to a spanking.


            He gently swiped his thumb along her chin.  "I understand completely.  I don't agree with your decision, even though I do understand it," he said, giving the door a small push to open it.  "You will be allowed one phone call when we get to the station.  I suggest you call your dad, first.  He's going to be pretty upset by this, I'm afraid."
            He started to step out and shut the door, when she cried, "Kyle!"
            Turning back, he gazed down at her.  "Yes?"

            She crumpled upon seeing his resolved expression, then started to cry in earnest.  "Okay.  I'll do it," she finally managed to get out.


Kyle doesn't like seeing Tiffany so distraught, but he has to remain firm or he'll lose all credibility with her.



M/F, Sexy spankings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Arrested by Love
Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonBarnes & NobleARE



Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

21 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really hope he makes it a good one as she took her time about agreeing. Which shame is worse, a red behind or a prison cell.
    Lovely snip

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes me think she's going to relent and opt for the spanking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's worse than getting a spanking after getting caught doing something you knew better than to do in the first place? Being first made to agree to take that spanking! Oh, I hope he makes it a good one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, cant wait to read next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious what she's going to say when she calls her dad. Or maybe she'll change her mind, asking for the spanking.
    Love the setting of this scene. Can't to find out how he spanks her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic setup. I can't wait to see where this one goes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, she is about to get a painfully enjoyable lesson, I bet :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this snippet! I'd do the same if I were her...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very good decision on her part!
    Great job, Kathryn!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's inevitable, girl. Might as well bend over. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes she's going to get it. But you can't go speeding through a school zone. I imagine she deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think he'll show her any mercy. She's going to be one sorry girl. Nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, it's very important for him to remain firm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Consent is important for these two because of the power differential. I love the way you did it. This is such a terrific book!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Consent is important for these two because of the power differential. I love the way you did it. This is such a terrific book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the small push on the door. Beautiful how she rethinks her decision when he mentions using her phone call to call her father.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice snippet! Love his resolve to teach her a lesson.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.