Friday, September 6, 2013

The Truth behind Acting Lessons at The Spanking Book Club



It's another Frisky Friday, and I can't think of a better way to spend it than over at the Spanking Stories Book Club where I talking about my newest release Acting Lessons.






Several readers have commented about Kate and Peter's conflict over birth control in Acting Lessons.  and for good reason too.  It's a controversial subject, so it's ripe for discussion.



If you've read the book, I hope you'll hop over and add your opinion.  Even if you haven't read the book, I think you'll find the discussion interesting.  Celeste has asked some poignant questions, and I'm going to do my best to give answers, or at least thoughts on my characters actions..

http://writercelestejones.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.