Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Follow Kathryn as she chronicles her European exploits on her Travel Blog


Well, we're on our way (almost), and I've set up a new blog where I'll keep a daily log of our travels through Europe.  We leave tomorrow, but I started our chronicles today.  Come join the fun at http://hassuitcase.blogspot.com.

Naughty Thoughts will remain my primary writing blog, where I'll share excerpts and developments.  "Has suitcase" is totally about the trip and the trouble we're going to get into.  So, join me and hubby while we join the Brits for two months, visit pubs and learn a new language -- English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.