Thursday, September 5, 2013

Natasha Knight has Kathryn R. Blake on her lap #Interview #Spanking #Writing



The lovely Natasha Knight has invited me over to her place to talk about, writing, spanking, acting and spanking.  And the picture above is not a position I would ever want to be in for so many reasons, I'd have to lie down on a couch to tell you them.  However, I love Natasha Knight's writing and I was thrilled she invited me over.

So, if you get a chance to pop over and chat with us, I'd love to have the company.  Actually, her heroes are incredibly strict (sexy, but strict) and I'm afraid she might have one of them show up to "discuss" things with me, so please come over....  Please

http://www.natasha-knight.com/2/post/2013/09/acting-lessons-withkathryn-r-blake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.