Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Horny Hump Day - October 31 - Arrested by Love



This material is Not Safe For Work. If you’re not over 18, please explore elsewhere.

Welcome back to Horny Hump Day, a regular Wednesday feature! In this blog loop, we hope to provide you with tiny erotic tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in our books. Just 3 sentences.  And boy is that hard to do, sometimes....

My post for this Wednesday is from my 3rd book, Arrested by Love. An erotic spanking novel published by Blushing Books.


In this scene, Tiffany has just said the words Kyle demanded of her, when he took her over his knee.  So, he's given her the choice of making love where they are on the chair or on the bed.  She's on his lap and doesn't want to break their mood by moving, so she tells him exactly what she wants.

* * * * *
               "I really need you Kyle, and I don't want sweet and gentle.  I need you to take me hard and fast this time.  I want to scream when I come."
* * * * *

Hopefully, Kyle will be gentleman enough to give the lady what she wants this time.

M/F, Sexy spankings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Arrested by Love
Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonBarnes & NobleARE

I hope you enjoyed this nibble. Your comments are encouraged. Please stop by the  Horny Hump Day blog site  to get a peek at some of the other author's fine offerings.

4 comments:

  1. well, the only way to get what you want is to make it clear what you want. choice nibble this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't say please. Naughty girl. Time for a spanking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's certainly not mincing words! Hope she gets what she wants. :) Spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she gets what she wants this time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.