Saturday, March 8, 2014

SatSpanks - 3/8/15 - A Dom's Dilemma - Kelly agrees to submit #SatSpanks #BDSM #Romance


She needed his protection, except he insisted on her honest submission first.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first BDSM novel, A Dom's Dilemma, published by Blushing Books.  I'm picking up exactly where we left off last time.


In this scene, Jim, a former Texan who works as a police detective by day and lives and plays as a Dom by night, is in the Velvet Chains BDSM medical station working with his new submissive, Kelly Franklin.  When Kelly balks, Jim suspects fear, rather than brattiness, is responsible for her reaction.  After giving her repeated opportunities to tell him what's bothering her, he decides to continue with his original agenda.  However, when Kelly discovers he intends to give her an enema, her fear increases exponentially, which validates his suspicions, but doesn't address Kelly's lack of trust or stubborn refusal to submit.  So, after reminding his reluctant sub what BDSM is about, Jim gives her an ultimatum.  Say her safe word or submit.  Kelly agrees to do what he wants, but admits she really doesn't want to submit to an enema.


             "I know you don't, darlin'.  Believe me I can tell this is gonna be difficult for you."  He laid a hand over hers, and gave her fingers a gentle squeeze.  "But Kelly, doin' this will show me just how serious you are about wantin' to be my sub.  And it will make me very proud of you for doin' as I ask, even though it's somethin' you detest."  When she nodded in response, he tapped her nose.  "That's not a proper response, young lady.  You've been in BDSM long enough to know that."
            "Yes, Sir," she answered a little sullenly.
            "So, are we a 'go' then?"
            "Well, Sir, I wouldn't say we're full steam ahead, exactly.  More like a 'proceed with caution,' I think."
            He chuckled, then kissed her until she relaxed against him in total submission.  "It'll be a 'proceed with extreme care,' darlin', and lots of it, I promise."  With that, he lifted her up and carried her back to the medical station.


Jim's had enough to experience to accept why Kelly might not trust him enough yet to confide in him, but that doesn't mean he'll accept her disobedience, either.   So, either Kelly calls an end to their association by giving him  her safe word, or they're gonna do this his way.


M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at A Dom's Dilemma 

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE



Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

11 comments:

  1. I think this might be my favorite scene from this book. There's some serious hotness overall, but this scene is just tender (yet firm) and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this too. I think too many writers leave out the tender, caring part when writing BDSM and that really adds to the overall story for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the other comments, I also love the caring and sensitive way he gets his point across, all the while seeing that there is that willingness at hand... Real-life Dominance and submission should expect and exact nothing less...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seems determined, but sweet. I like him :) Nice one, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. One must always have consent when beginning something new. He is sweet as he reminds her and not overbearing. She wants this but is unsure. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh. Quite an ordeal for the poor lass. I wonder who will win this round? ~grin~ There is something about giving up ALL control...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instantly curious how they came to be in this position. Very sweet snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like when they call the heroine, 'young lady'. Nice;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. proceed with caution.
    I love their communication!
    and love his sweet side mixed with his dominance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can relate to the proceed with caution! He's a great Dom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice little character moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.