Saturday, February 20, 2021

#SatSpanks - 2/20/2021 - "Lessons in Love" - Establishing the Rules #DomesticDisicpline #OfficeRomance #Executive

 

 

She needed a job, he needed a personal assistant. It seemed like a match made in heaven until he laid out the rules he expected her to follow.


Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is a selection from my sixth spanking book, Lessons in Love.


"Lessons in Love" centers around a wealthy business owner who believes in helping his executive admins using politically incorrect, H.R.unapproved, and therefore clandestine, Domestic Discipline techniques.  Since DD isn't for everyone, he does tend to go through admins rather frequently.  However, he also makes sure if they choose not to work for him because of his unorthodox management style, that they are given another suitable position in his company if they wish to stay, or a handsome severance package if they choose to leave.

Today, he has chosen to outline his plans for Pam, which leaves her even more uncertain than before.


He rose and went to his desk, where he pulled out a sheaf of papers. "These are the rules I've established. You already know most of them and any you aren't aware of, I'll let slide the first time."

Swallowing, she glanced at the stack he held. "That's a lot of paper."

"True, although much of what the document contains is common sense. You will be my personal assistant, answerable only to me. As such, I will want and need you to do some things you might find objectionable at first."

"Like what?"

"Like I will want you to purchase a whole new wardrobe, at my expense. I want to send you to a woman who knows my tastes, and she will outfit you. I will also insist you go to the hairstylist to receive a more professional cut than your current style. Even though I find ponytails cute on you, I do not find them acceptable on my executive admin. In addition to the haircut, I will request they give you a manicure." He examined her hands. "You bite your nails?"

"Only when I'm nervous."

"Not anymore. Nail biting is now a punishable offense."

"What?"

"Not getting enough sleep or failing to eat properly will become a punishable offense."

"Are you planning to control my entire life?"

"In essence, yes, I am. I will be the final arbitrator of all discussions, and I decide what is best for you."

"I'm not a child, Mr. Peterson."

"I believe we've already established that fact, Miss Weston. However, as my admin, you represent me, and I have standards to maintain."



Pam Weston has worked in Robert Peterson's company for nearly six months as a temp when she is reassigned to the President's office.  She has caught glimpses of Mr. Peterson when she temped on the executive floor, but she never expected she'd be summoned to work for him.  Pam has a criminal record and a murky past, which has made her practically unemployable, and yet now H.R. has assigned her to work for the president of their company, and after her first day she suspects working for Mr. Peterson will be a very different experience.



Blurb:

Pam Weston didn't have many choices as far as employment went. Her prison sentence saw to that. With limited secretarial skills, and an even more limited budget, she never considered herself executive material. So, when she was ordered to report to the CEO of her company as his new personal assistant, she fully expected to be checking out the "Help Wanted" section of the paper before the day was over.

Robert Peterson knew his management style was not HR approved, but he believed in using the stick as well as the carrot. Employing the tenets of domestic discipline, he helped mold his personal assistants into confident women who recognized their own self-worth. Even so, his unorthodox methods were only one of the reasons many considered the position of his assistant to be a revolving door. To Rob's mind, Pamela Weston was perfect for his purposes, though given her past he expected convincing her would be a challenge.


Lessons in Love (click to read first chapter)


M/F, DD on the executive floor.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Lessons in Love 


Buy the book directly from Blushing Books,  Amazon, or Barnes & Noble

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn,

    Wow, he is serious. That is quite a list of demands. I like his explanation at the end.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my mind race! Half wanting to fight and half wanting to leap right in! Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.