Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday Debut - January 8 - Mortal Illusions

This material is Not Safe For Work. If you’re not over 18, please explore elsewhere.

Welcome to my 6SS, a regular Sunday feature that I will also be posting on the New Concepts Publishing blog, starting today! In this feature, I hope to provide you with tiny little tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in my books. Just 6 sentences, that I intend to build from my Horny Hump Day 3 sentence feature. The books might be already published, works-in-progress, or even sentences from other sexy books I think you’ll like.  Of course, I will properly attribute all works, even mine.


My current post for 6SS, is from my 1st book, Mortal Illusions. A vampire romance published by New Concepts Publishing, Mortal Illusions is currently the first in a projected series of 3 books.  It's sequel, Fatal Desire, is currently under production. In this segment, Claire Daniels has finally convinced the two hundred year-old vampire, she hopes will ultimately save her brother's life, into making love to her.  But this vampire's bite is decidedly different from anything she's ever seen in the movies!

* * * * *

...She thirsted for the taste of him with a longing that would not be denied, hungering for his gentle caresses, certain she would die of desire if he denied her.

...Her inner muscles taut and trembling with an almost unbearable tension, she arched her hips and neck in a silent plea for him to take her.  Except when he moved over her, he merely kissed the vulnerable spot beneath her ear before he started a trail of kisses from the valley between her breasts to her navel.

Consumed by the sweetest torment imaginable, Claire clutched the creamy-soft cashmere encasing Germaine's arms to hold him to her.  "I'm ready for you, aren't you going to--"

"You read too many horror stories.  Just relax, Claire," he murmured before lowering his head between her thighs.

* * * * *

M/F, Contemporary vampire romance in a society based on D/s.

Read the first three chapters at: Mortal Illusions

Buy the book at NCP, Amazon or Barnes & Noble.  Links available at the above listed page.

I hope you enjoyed this nibble. Your comments are encouraged. Please stop by the NCP authors’ site to get a peek at some of their fine offerings for Six Sentence Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.