Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday Spankings - November 2 - A Dom's Dilemma #SatSpanks #BDSM #Spanking


She needed his protection, except he insisted on her honest submission first.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first BDSM novel, A Dom's Dilemma, published by Blushing Books.


In this scene, Jim, a former Texan who by day works as a police detective and by night lives and plays as a Dom, is in the Velvet Chains BDSM medical station attempting to give his new submissive, Kelly Franklin, an anal exam. When Kelly goes ballistic, Jim suspects fear, rather than brattiness, is responsible for her reaction.  After giving her repeated opportunities to use her safeword, Jim is left with little choice.  She is being disrespectful, defiant and acting like a brat, all of which screams punishment to a Dom.  So, after giving her approximately thirty swats, with twenty for swearing, he attempts to calm his sobbing sub and find out what's really bothering her.


             He bent closer, so his lips touched her hair.  "Tell me, Kelly.  I can't help if you aren't honest with me, and your reaction was totally outta line for what was happenin'."
            "I was scared," she admitted, her breath emerging in little hitches.
            "I think you're lyin' to me, sub.  And I don't like it one bit.  Honesty is a two way street.  If you aren't truthful with me, I can't trust you.  And that's not a good way for us to begin a relationship, is it?"
            "No, Sir," she agreed with another small hiccup.
            "So, are you gonna tell me the truth?  Or are you gonna keep maintainin' all your screamin' and callin' me names was only because you're afraid of me pokin' your butt?"
            "That's all it was, Sir.  Fear."
            "Well, girl, all I can say is you must be a ton of yucks at the doctor's office."


Though Jim can be strict, he likes a bit of spunk in a sub.  However, he won't tolerate lying, and his inner senses, both as a Dom and a detective, warn him Kelly is lying.  Confident whatever is bothering her is linked to her past, he decides to give her more time to trust him.  But there's a limit to his patience.


M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at A Dom's Dilemma 

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

13 comments:

  1. Now I want to know what was really bothering her... Sat spanks is really bad for my wallet. What a tease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it any wonder that I spend my whole Saturday mornings yelling in my head "Don't stop there!" Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish there were more sentences! I'm with Tara, SatSpanks is being hard on my wallet today too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lies will always get you spanked. They may help avoid punishment in the short term, but over time the lies come out, and the spanking is worse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way too steamy for early morning, going to have to get my libido under control. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love this, and I too am curious about what's going on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very curious to know why she's lying. Good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to know what the lie is about too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, she's awfully defensive for someone who's been soundly spanked, isn't she? Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great snippet. I love Jim's handling in it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jim has got his hands full. Now I'm wondering what's really bothering her. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh you better follow up. lol Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.