Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Spankings - March 2 - Arrested by Love #SatSpanks

For the Paws with a Cause Blog Hop, please click HERE


He caught her speeding in a school zone and decided she needed to learn even civil disobedience could have very painful consequences.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first spanking novel, Arrested by Love, published by Blushing Books.



  In this scene, Kyle, a traffic patrol officer, has pulled over a young woman for speeding in a school zone.  Tiffany has been in love with Kyle since she was ten, so this isn't the first time she's faced the strict police officer because of some prank she's pulled.  It's not even the first time she's been caught speeding, which means she's spent a fair amount of time over his knees.  Even so, Kyle is prepared to let her go with a warning and a ticket until she propositions him.  Angry, partly because he's tempted to accept her offer, Kyle decides to offer her a choice.  She can either spend a night in jail, or place herself over his lap and receive fifty-six swats for her reckless driving.  It doesn't help matters any when Tiffany tells him he has to be "fucking" insane to even suggest such a thing.

* * * * *

            "That will be five more swats for swearing, young lady. And if I hear you say "fucking" again, I'll add washing your mouth out with soap to your punishment."
            Tiffany clamped her lips together and glared at him. She knew from past experience that he'd make good on any threat or warning he gave her, so she had good reason to guard her tongue.
He gave his head a slight tilt. "Your little language slip makes it sixty-one now, and I await your reply."
            "You can't be serious, Kyle," she said finally.
            "You should know by now that I don't joke about anything that threatens your life or well-being. And reckless driving resides at the top of the list." 
* * * * *

Hmm.  Kyle loves Tiffany, but he takes her safety seriously.  Perhaps a little too seriously.

M/F, Sexy spankings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Arrested by Love
Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonBarnes & NobleARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

12 comments:

  1. LOL Tiffany needs to wake up. If she keeps annoying Kyle, he will become more inventive... Or maybe he already has?

    Thanks for the excerpt:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 61. Hope she won't have to count those out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sixty one swats, that’s gotta hurt. One thing could make it worse…a mouthful of soap! Thanks Kathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany has a lot to learn, and I expect it'll all be on her fanny. This is a great book, Kathryn. Thanks for sharing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technically, he said it himself. Does that mean he will get one swat?

    Someday I will convince you to try F/F. :D

    Next time, maybe she can simply tell him that he's insane. Hehe.

    Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love the "young lady" -- so authoritarian! mm mmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great snippet, Kathryn! I just started the book, and got to read the whole scene. It was great! I love alpha males, and Kyle is definitely an Alpha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm afraid his punishment would just make me misbehave more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're both going to have their hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This whole book was hot. This snippet was awesome--ah, how I've been there. Kyle is grade-A dominant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that "young lady" - that could melt me. But I suspect the 61 could heat me back up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.