Sunday, October 14, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - October 14 - A Dom's Dilemma #SixSunday



This material is Not Safe For Work. If you’re not over 18, please explore elsewhere.

Welcome to my 6SS where I hope to provide you with tiny little tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in my books. Just 6 sentences, that I intend to build from my Horny Hump Day 3 sentence feature. The books might be already published, works-in-progress, or even sentences from other sexy books I think you’ll like.  Of course, I will properly attribute all works, even mine.

My post for this Sunday is from my 4th book, A Dom's Dilemma, an erotic BDSM/spanking novel released on October 6 by Blushing Books.  Kelly and Jim, the two main characters, appear as secondary characters in my third novel, Arrested by Love.

This week's excerpt is a continuation of the October 7, Six Sentence Sunday.  In this scene, Jim is making love to Kelly for the first time and has positioned her on the bed like his own personal smorgasbord. Though a little nervous, Kelly has been wanting Jim for a few days, and is eager to have him.  Despite his desire to spend time pleasurably torturing his feisty little sub, he also has an agenda, so he decides to make this one a "quickie."    Unfortunately, that means he gets something he never expected...

* * * * *
                Arching up, Kelly suddenly gripped his hair.  They were both too far into things for him to scold, but what neither of them expected was the moment she cried out, she literally flooded his face and mouth with her climax.  The lady ejaculated more than he did.
    He stayed with her until she calmed, and her hands dropped to her sides, then he inched back.
                "Well, that was a bit unexpected," he murmured, licking his lips, relieved he did like her taste, since he'd pretty much gotten a mouth full of it.
                She lifted her head, then saw what she'd done.  "Oh, my God, I'm so sorry!" she said, leaping off the bed to fetch him a towel, which she next used to wipe down his face until he took the terrycloth out of her grasp and finished the job himself.
* * * * *

M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

A Dom's Dilemma is now available for sale at Blushing Books.

I hope you enjoyed this sneak preview. Your comments are encouraged. Please stop by the Six Sentence Sunday site to get a peek at the offerings the other authors for 6SS.


1 comment:

  1. I expect they'll keep a towel handy for next time! Fun six, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.