Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Spankings - August 10 - A Dom's Dilemma #SatSpanks #BDSM #Spanking


She needed his protection, except he insisted on her honest submission first.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first BDSM novel, A Dom's Dilemma, published by Blushing Books.


In this scene, Jim, a former Texan who by day works as a police detective and by night lives and plays as a Dom, is in the Velvet Chains BDSM medical station attempting to give his new submissive, Kelly Franklin, an anal exam. When Kelly goes ballistic, Jim suspects fear, rather than brattiness, is responsible for her reaction.  After giving her repeated opportunities to use her safeword, Jim is left with little choice.  She is being disrespectful, defiant and acting like a brat, all of which screams punishment to a Dom.  So, he's promised her twenty more swats for swearing, and gave her the order to count out each one.


"Afterwards, I'll hear your apology for swearin' at me the way you did."  When her only response was a whimper, Jim drew back his hand and brought it down with the order, "Count."
            "One."  The word had been strained and tearful, but she'd minded, so he continued.  She tried her best to be obedient and hold still as she counted out each stroke he administered, but her bottom started turning a fiery red and by the time he'd reached six, she started wailing and wriggling.
            "No squirmin'," he reminded, "or I'll start again at one."  She stilled then, but each wrenching sob that tore through her only made him feel worse.


Though Jim can be strict, he likes a bit of spunk in a sub.  However, Kelly has crossed a line even he can't permit.

M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at A Dom's Dilemma 

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

15 comments:

  1. No squirming? He's gonna be starting over a lot. And she won't sit down for a month. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no squirming. I also like no sound but for counting. Sexy. Makes my belly get all 'wiggly' as my daughter would say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so wonderful. Nothing hotter than the boundaries of consent, especially when the "narrower passage" is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine no squirming. He does sound strict, and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor lady's gonna be sore. *Winks* I wouldn't mind taking her place:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Snippet. Reminds me of more... I already have this on my kindle and is one of my favorites. It's pouring the rain in my neck of the woods so I think I'll curl up on the couch and re-visit all of Jim and Kelly's story. After my Saturday Spankings of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No squirming? Now that's a tough order to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He may be bossy and dominant, but it's nice to know he feels bad about being so tough too. I really love a firm man with a secret softer side as a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great snippet. Maybe he's just a big softy? (inside).

    ReplyDelete
  10. No squirming? How can one not squirm when one's butt is on FIRE? I think if I were her, his hand would give out before I could stop squirming.
    Lovely Tease.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is very strict. Is he setting her up to fail on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooo love the accent and no squirming? oh please for squirming. yum yum yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m with Joelle. I love the accent to. Love that combination with the firmness. Great snippet Kathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmm, I read this one. (loved it of course) I may have to go back and read it again, wasn't there another couple in it too?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.