Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Spankings - July 20 - A Dom's Dilemma #SatSpanks #BDSM #Punishment


She needed his protection, except he insisted on her honest submission first.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first BDSM novel, A Dom's Dilemma, published by Blushing Books.


In this scene, Jim, a former Texan who by day works as a police detective and by night lives and plays as a Dom, is in the Velvet Chains BDSM medical station attempting to give his new submissive, Kelly Franklin, an anal exam. When Kelly goes ballistic, Jim suspects fear, rather than brattiness, is responsible for her reaction.  After giving her repeated opportunities to use her safeword, Jim is left with little choice.  She is being disrespectful, defiant and acting like a brat, all of which screams punishment to a Dom.


            "I hate to see it come to this," he murmured, bringing his hand down again.
            "No!  Please.  I'll behave.  I promise," she pleaded.  "I'm sorry for acting out and disobeying you.  Please give me another chance."
            Although the lesson had been light in number, she'd given him the response he required, so he paused.  Listening to her sobs, he felt torn.  He hadn't been overly harsh, but he needed to stay firm.  And, since he couldn't let her get away with calling him names, he flattened his hand on her back.  "Twenty more for swearin' and we're done," he informed her grimly.
            "Oooh.  Nooo.  I'm sorry.  Please don't.  Please stop."
            "Kelly, you're not listenin' to me, girl.  You deserve much worse than what I'm givin', which means I expect you to do as a say and count out each stroke as you take your punishment."


Though Jim can be strict, he likes a bit of spunk in a sub.  However, Kelly has crossed a line even he can't permit.

M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at A Dom's Dilemma 

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

17 comments:

  1. Funny how sometimes submission can be achieved with very little spanking and sometimes it takes a lot. Great insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a fuzzy line, when the disciplinarian needs to be firm and when compassion is more suitable. Nice mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the thoughts of the disciplinarian - his kindness, his softness but his ability to remain what she needs, a disciplinarian. Is it me or is there jus something hot about that word?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like JIm. He’s very in tune with what Kelly needs. Very nice Kathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the others have already said, the mix of compassion and dominance is amazing. I almost feel sorry for him rather than her as he passes sentence of another twenty. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too like that fine line you have carved out here and I also really like the one line, "he felt torn" - this alone shows so much in his compassion and care for her... ❊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great snippet:) And doesn't every bottom apologize and say they won't do it again to stop the punishment? *grins* Even if we might know we need more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the fact that he is firm without feeling the need to be overly harsh. Another book for my growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Jim is great. I love the calm, firm delivery of what he's going to do :) great snippet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting dynamic here. He sounds quite forceful, and not willing to put up with much crap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice concept. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was finishing up reading the entire post and I saw those awesome covers for your other books. My TBR list just got longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, those are the words that every author loves to hear. Thank you.

      Delete
  13. I like Jim's hesitation followed by resolve. He's got inner strength, perhaps the best trait in a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it when the heroine is begging and making promises to be good...adds a little extra hotness to the scene for me:) Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Jim. He's stern yet feels bad about the punishment. This shows just how much of a real MAN he is.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like Jim has his hands full!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.