Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Spankings - May 18 - Arrested by Love #SatSpanks #Spanking #MFRWAuthor



He caught her speeding in a school zone and decided she needed to learn even civil disobedience could have very painful consequences.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first spanking novel, Arrested by Love, published by Blushing Books.



  In this scene, which is a direct continuation from my April 20 entry, Kyle, a traffic patrol officer, has pulled over a young woman for speeding in a school zone.  Tiffany has been in love with Kyle since she was ten, so this isn't the first time she's faced the strict police officer because of some prank she's pulled.  It's not even the first time she's been caught speeding, which means she's spent a fair amount of time over his knees.  Even so, Kyle is prepared to let her go with a warning and a ticket until she propositions him.  Angry, partly because he's tempted to accept her bribe, Kyle decides to offer her a choice.  She can either spend a night in jail, or place herself over his lap and receive a harsh spanking for her reckless driving.  It doesn't help matters any when Tiffany compounds her infraction by swearing at Kyle, but he remains resolute


       Watching Tiffany take a deep breath, Kyle was not all that surprised when she said, "Look, Kyle, I want to be reasonable about this, but, sixty-six swats is not reasonable by any stretch of the imagination."
       He shrugged. "I guess this is where you and I will have to agree to disagree."
       "It's ludicrous, insane and totally out of the question."
       He leaned in closer. "Tiffany Anne Morgan, school zone speed limits are established for a purpose, and there are penalties for violating them. Severe penalties. What's worse is the rest of this neighborhood has a speed limit of 35. So, even if I were to discount the school zone violation, you were still driving ten miles an hour over the limit. In the middle of January. With patches of black ice covering the road. And that, my sweet, is totally unforgivable and deserving of every swat I give you." When she opened her mouth, he raised a finger to let her know he wasn't finished.
       "Furthermore, since your five minutes are up, I'm going to add one swat for every minute you delay in giving me your decision."


Hmm.  Kyle loves Tiffany, but he takes her safety and obedience seriously.  Besides, in his mind the darling minx deserves this spanking at the very least.

M/F, Sexy spankings in rural Connecticut.




If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Arrested by Love
Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonBarnes & NobleARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

9 comments:

  1. The relentless, pitiless choice of a naughty girl who doesn't really have a choice. Made me squirm. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell Tiffany I said this, but I think she should hold off for another, ohhh 34 minutes. That makes an even 100 strokes. His hand should be burning nicely by that point too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the idea of a spanking police officer - off to read more about Kyle and Tiffany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not giving her any out, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Lily, a spanking cop- drool. I love that they have a history together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hehe* Two speeding spanking stories in SatSpanks! I love yours, my dear. I especially like the addition of an extra swat for each minute of delay. Very, very good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, made me squirm too-- so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She better make up her mind real quick. I LOVE Kyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kyle is a no-nonsense kinda guy and that's exactly what Tiffany needs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.