Sunday, September 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - September 9 - Arrested by Love #SixSunday



This material is Not Safe For Work. If you’re not over 18, please explore elsewhere.

Welcome to my 6SS where I hope to provide you with tiny little tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in my books. Just 6 sentences, that I intend to build from my Horny Hump Day 3 sentence feature. The books might be already published, works-in-progress, or even sentences from other sexy books I think you’ll like.  Of course, I will properly attribute all works, even mine.

My post for this Sunday is from my 3rd book, Arrested by Love. An erotic spanking novel published by Blushing Books.





In this scene, Kyle is slowly making love to Tiffany, except she wants him to go harder, faster and deeper.  But Kyle, still worried about Tiffany's fragile state of health, insists upon doing things his way.  Finally, in desperation, Tiffany grabs his butt to press him even deeper into her, but rather than give in, Kyle lets her know who rules the roost.   Can't say she hasn't been warned.


* * * * *

                "I'm not made of porcelain, Kyle."
                "No, but you are made of flesh and blood which can be even more fragile than china--you can still break."
                "Yeah?  Well you try taking that firm palm of yours against a plate of fine china and see what happens to it."
                He had to struggle hard not to laugh now.  She was looking really put out with him, but he wasn't doing this to torture her.  He truly was worried that her body wasn't up to a robust session of thrust and push.
* * * * *

M/F, Sexy spankings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Arrested by Love
Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonB&N, or All Romance E-Books.

I hope you enjoyed this nibble. Your comments are encouraged. Please stop by the Six Sentence Sunday site to get a peek at the offerings the other authors for 6SS.

2 comments:

  1. That's what I call leading from the bottom. Nice 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle is a sweetie for being so thoughtful. It's great that you give him a sense of humor even in the midst of her being a little bratty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.