Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Spankings - March 16 - Mortal Illusions #SatSpanks

For the Lucky in Love Bloghop, please click HERE.



Sometimes honesty only gets you into more trouble.

NOTE: Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my 1st book, Mortal Illusions. A vampire romance published by New Concepts Publishing, Mortal Illusions is currently the first in a series of 3 books.  Its sequel, Fatal Desire, is currently under production.



When Claire Daniels discovers Germaine St. Justine is a vampire, she sets out to persuade him to cure her brother from AIDS.  Though an innocent in sexual relations, Claire is savvy enough to realize the best way to gain Germaine's support is by having an intimate relationship with him.  However, having a vampire take you to bed isn't quite the same as sleeping with the boy next door.  There are complications.  And Germaine is dominant enough to add a few more Claire hadn't expected, such as threatening turn her over his knee when she admits she's a virgin....
.
* * * * *
  Rather than frighten Claire, Germaine's chauvinistic attitude angered her. “I'm not seeking another father, St. Justine, mine did very well--thank you anyway.”
“Really? It seems to me that you've wrapped both your father and your boyfriend around your little finger. I suspect neither one of them has ever denied your slightest wish. No doubt, you believe you can bring any man to heel in the same manner.”
“That's not true!”
“No, it's not. I am neither George, nor Harry, Claire, and I will not be wound around any part of you. I am domineering, autocratic and extremely possessive. Get involved with me, and I will not permit you to see anyone else--even Harry,” he warned in a low, possessive purr that sent a tingle of awareness racing down Claire's spine.
* * * * *

The man not only drinks blood, he spanks....



M/F, Contemporary vampire romance in a society based on D/s.

Read the first three chapters at: Mortal Illusions

Buy the book at NCPAmazon or Barnes & Noble.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

11 comments:

  1. ooh, I just LOVE vampires who spank!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! I am halfway in love with Germaine already. If Claire chickens out, I'm so standing in line. Might even hold up a sign. "Love to be spanked. No waiting, no complaining. Btw - does your ass sparkle?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Germaine sounds super sexy! But it sounds like he's taken, and a line is forming behind Thianna. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampires and spankings are my two favorite things. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That low possessive purr will get you every time... It certainly has this reader...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumeeeeeee! Biting...spanking...mmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot excerpt Kathryn! Germaine sounds like a force to be reckoned with :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm... I've developed a love for vampires who spank.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vampires are so sexy! Great excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a dominant guy, and he really fits the bill. The long teeth are an added feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Humm? Can I spank the guy at least once? Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.