Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Spankings - February 16 - Mortal Illusions #SatSpanks



Sometimes honesty only gets you into more trouble.

NOTE: Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my 1st book, Mortal Illusions. A vampire romance published by New Concepts Publishing, Mortal Illusions is currently the first in a series of 3 books.  Its sequel, Fatal Desire, is currently under production.



When Claire Daniels discovers Germaine St. Justine is a vampire, she sets a plan in motion to get him to cure her brother from AIDS.  Though an innocent in sexual relations, Claire is savvy enough to realize the best way to gain Germaine's support is by having an intimate relationship with him.  However, having a vampire take you to bed isn't quite the same as sleeping with the boy next door.  There are complications.  And Germaine is dominant enough to add a few more Claire hadn't expected.
.
* * * * *
             Reminding herself that looks and words couldn't kill, Claire softly admitted, “I'm a virgin.”
            Other than a slight pursing of his lips, Germaine displayed no reaction to her confession. “I see,” he answered in a deadly-soft voice. “Give me one good reason why.”
            “Why what?” she asked hesitantly. “Why us? Why now? Or why you, and why not Harry?”
            “Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take you into the next room and spend ten minutes applying my hand to your backside the way your father should have years ago.”
* * * * *

The man not only drinks blood, he spanks....


M/F, Contemporary vampire romance in a society based on D/s.

Read the first three chapters at: Mortal Illusions

Buy the book at NCPAmazon or Barnes & Noble.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.


17 comments:

  1. ooh, vampires and spanking, one of my favorite combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him already. I'm with you Renee, vampires and spanking - that's just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a hot excerpt! I can’t wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she comes up with a good reason! Bet she still gets spanked, though. Definitely hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vampires! What a great combination between stern, protective uncle, and expert lover. I can't wait to read this. TBR list, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy with a side of vampire style ... YUMMY! :)

    Bad Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is always something about that "immortal" life and spankings that live forever too... And the pending virginity to boot... Liking this..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Germaine sounds like my kind of vampire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I could answer "why" at that moment. Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with everyone else.. great combination! Your snippet was totally hot. I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! Loved it! It's now on my TBR list. I just have to read more of Germaine the vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I can't think of a good reason. *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on lengths. Regards

    Visit my web site; best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  14. How uncomfortable for her and the discomfort isn't going to get better. Love this book.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.