Sunday, September 16, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - September 16 - Mortal Illusions #SixSunday

Want the Bitten by Paranormal 18 & Over blog hop, please scroll down


This material is Not Safe For Work. If you’re not over 18, please explore elsewhere.

Welcome to my 6SS where I hope to provide you with tiny little tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in my books. Just 6 sentences, that I intend to build from my Horny Hump Day 3 sentence feature. The books might be already published, works-in-progress, or even sentences from other sexy books I think you’ll like.  Of course, I will properly attribute all works, even mine.


My current post for 6SS, is from my 1st book, Mortal Illusions. A vampire romance published by New Concepts Publishing, Mortal Illusions is currently the first in a projected series of 3 books.  Its sequel, Fatal Desire, is currently under production.

In this segment, a continuation of my August 26 Six Sentence SundayClaire Daniels is torn between her fear and her desire for Germaine after she's witnessed the start of what appeared to be his group torturing another woman.  When she demands to know exactly what his followers were doing to the mortal female, Germaine refuses to say.  With the sober knowledge that some things can't be explained, they have to be shown, he continues a slow, methodical seduction intended to bring Claire to a painful point of arousal.  When her pleading for release grows frantic, he holds her in place and calmly explains how her current discomfort is mild compared to the punishment she witnessed.  
* * * * *

                Claire could only stare at him.  Her mind instantly rejected what he was telling her, but her body forced her to accept the truth.  Like those other women, her present need exceeded her scruples.  She ached terribly, and at the moment it didn't matter what he'd done if he would only finish what he'd begun.  Her fingers, still lodged in his hair, tightened their grip as she fought to deny her need, but she knew it was a battle she had already lost.
                Tears of defeat spilled from her eyes.  “I didn't believe you could be so cruel.”
* * * * *
M/F, Contemporary vampire romance in a society based on D/s.

Read the first three chapters at: Mortal Illusions
Buy the book at NCPAmazon or Barnes & Noble.

I hope you enjoyed this nibble. Your comments are encouraged. Please stop by the Six Sentence Sunday site to get a peek at the offerings the other authors for 6SS.

4 comments:

  1. Her frustration is talking, but I suspect she won't be frustrated for too much longer. I enjoyed your six. Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you use that 'my body says yes, my mind says no' conflict. Very nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great six. Can't wait to read more from this book!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.