Sunday, April 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - Apr. 1 - Mortal Illusions


This material is Not Safe For Work. If you’re not over 18, please explore elsewhere.

Welcome to my 6SS where I hope to provide you with tiny little tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in my books. Just 6 sentences, that I intend to build from my Horny Hump Day 3 sentence feature. The books might be already published, works-in-progress, or even sentences from other sexy books I think you’ll like.  Of course, I will properly attribute all works, even mine.


My current post for 6SS, is from my 1st book, Mortal Illusions. A vampire romance published by New Concepts Publishing, Mortal Illusions is currently the first in a projected series of 3 books.  Its sequel, Fatal Desire, is currently under production. In this segment, Claire Daniels has finally convinced the two hundred year-old vampire, she hopes will ultimately save her brother's life, into making love to her, except Germaine's seduction has a double purpose...
* * * * *
                His hands exquisitely gentle, he removed her clothing one piece at a time, brushing the sensitive flesh of her stomach, inner thighs and breasts with the soft fuzziness of her cashmere sweater, the silky softness of her blouse and the plush, velvety smoothness of her skirt.  Many breathless minutes later, she stood in nothing but her garters and stockings--her skin alive with sensation.

                Gently, he laid her on her satin coverlet.  It was cold and she tried to sit up, but he held her down, urging her to relax, assuring her she would be warm in a matter of moments.  Then using just the tips of his fingers, he began a feather-like massage that both chilled and heated her.  She instinctively parted her legs for him, but he delicately avoided touching her at the heart of her desire, the place where she ached most for his caress.
* * * * *
M/F, Contemporary vampire romance in a society based on D/s.

Read the first three chapters at: Mortal Illusions
Buy the book at NCPAmazon or Barnes & Noble.

I hope you enjoyed this nibble. Your comments are encouraged. Please stop by the Six Sentence Sunday site to get a peek at the offerings the other authors for 6SS.

5 comments:

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.