Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday - December 1 - A Dom's Dilemma #SPeekSunday #BDSM #Spanking


He demanded her obedience, but what she wanted was his love.

It's Sneak Peek Sunday again and that means I get to share another 6 paragraphs from one of my books.  Yay!

My submission for this week is from my 4th book, A Dom's Dilemma, a BDSM/spanking novel that is sometimes playful, sometimes serious and sometimes terrifying, published by Blushing Books.  Kelly and Jim, the two main characters, were secondary characters in Arrested by Love.  Though this story stands on its own, if you read Arrested by Love, you'll most likely recognize some of the scenes, since we see a little bit of Kyle and Tiffany in this book, too.



In this excerpt, near the end of Chapter Five, Jim Evans and Kelly Franklin are together at "The Velvet Chains," a BDSM club where they met that evening.  Kelly is receiving some aftercare after a session of intensive medical play she did with Jim that seemed a lot more real than play.  Aftercare is an important part of the BDSM experience.  Both the Dom and the sub seek reassurance from the other.  Jim enjoys holding Kelly, and she likes being in his arms, so this is a quiet period of reflection and getting to know each other.  Problem is, Jim has just asked Kelly a question she really doesn't want to answer.  However, her evasion also serves as an admission that she's lied to him.  Normally, a Dom would punish a sub for that infraction, but Jim has told Kelly he'll give her a onetime pass, for that night only.


             "Thank you, Sir."
            "Don't thank me, yet, darlin'.  I put you through the ringer tonight, as I well know.  So, I'm not gonna add a punishment on top of what I've already done.  But don't go thinkin' I've gone soft on you, because I haven't.  I can be one mean son-of-a-bitch when I need to, so I expect you to obey me in everythin' I ask of you."
            "Yes, Sir."
            "Good.  I'm glad you agree, because I'm gonna be purposefully stretchin' your limits, so we'll need to make sure both of us are clear on what the other expects, wants and needs.  Your needs are what we'll be addressin' most, darlin', along with my wants.  That means we've some difficult work ahead if we're gonna do this."
            Kelly stared up into his dark, unsmiling visage.  "Are you thinking you'd like to master me long-term then, Sir?"
            "Yeah, I would.  Very much.  What about you, Kelly?  Do you want me as your sometimes Master/sometimes Dom, teacher, guide and lover?"


Kelly knows she makes a lousy sub.  She has a temper and a mouth that constantly get her into trouble, but she sees something in Jim that makes her want more of the type of mastering only he can give her.


M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

A Dom's Dilemma is available for sale at Blushing Books in a variety of formats.  If you'd like to read more, I've provided a 3 chapter preview on my web site's Spanking Romance page.

Available as an eBook or in paperback!

Purchase the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click the link below to continue your hop Sneak Peek Sunday Wishing you a wonderful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.