Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Spankings - December 28 - A Dom's Dilemma #SatSpanks #BDSM #Spanking


She needed his protection, except he insisted on her honest submission first.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first BDSM novel, A Dom's Dilemma, published by Blushing Books.


In this scene, Jim, a former Texan who works as a police detective by day and lives and plays as a Dom by night, is in the Velvet Chains BDSM medical station attempting to give his new submissive, Kelly Franklin, an anal exam. When Kelly goes ballistic, Jim suspects fear, rather than brattiness, is responsible for her reaction.  After giving her repeated opportunities to use her safeword, Jim is left with little choice.  She is being disrespectful, defiant and acting like a brat, all of which screams punishment to a Dom.  So, after giving her approximately thirty swats, with twenty for swearing, he attempts to calm his sobbing sub and find out what's really bothering her.  When she refuses to say, he decides to continue with his original plan.  However, when Kelly discovers he intends to give her an enema, her fear  increases exponentially. After reassuring her the procedure is not meant as a punishment, he suggests she lie back and try to relax.


            "I don't think I can, Sir."
            "Why not?  Have you ever had an enema before?"
            "Yes, Sir.  It hurt and I hated it.  Please don't make me do this, Sir.  Please--"
            "Kelly, do you want to please me?"
            "Yes, Sir," she whispered, her eyes welling with tears again.
            "Now, don't start.  If you want to please me, you'll do as I say.  But if you give me anymore flack, I'm gonna have to get really strict with you, and that's only gonna make this procedure a whole lot more uncomfortable than it needs to be."


Someone had hurt this little filly, and Jim wants to know who and why, except Kelly doesn't trust him enough yet to confide in him.   Jim knows what he's asking will be difficult for her, but if he can coax her over this hurdle, he believes they'll be able to work together despite her past issues.


M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at A Dom's Dilemma 

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

10 comments:

  1. She's pleading so nicely - somehow I don't think it will matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever felt tenderness from him in all your snippets. And sexiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a wonderful character, Kathryn. So thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's going to be able to gentle her into telling, though it may be a while before she sees it a being gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so caring but firm. I like that. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary took the words right out of my fingers. Firm, but for her own good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He isn't going to let her off the hook, is he?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He sounds like a great guy - who knows what he wants and usually gets it

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love this. such a wonderful dom :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.