Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Spankings - December 14 - A Dom's Dilemma #SatSpanks #BDSM #Spanking


She needed his protection, except he insisted on her honest submission first.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first BDSM novel, A Dom's Dilemma, published by Blushing Books.


In this scene, Jim, a former Texan who by day works as a police detective and by night lives and plays as a Dom, is in the Velvet Chains BDSM medical station attempting to give his new submissive, Kelly Franklin, an anal exam. When Kelly goes ballistic, Jim suspects fear, rather than brattiness, is responsible for her reaction.  After giving her repeated opportunities to use her safeword, Jim is left with little choice.  She is being disrespectful, defiant and acting like a brat, all of which screams punishment to a Dom.  So, after giving her approximately thirty swats, with twenty for swearing, he attempts to calm his sobbing sub and find out what's really bothering her.  But she refuses to say, so he decides to give her more time to trust him.   However, when he tells her he intends to give her an enema, she begs him not to punish her in that way.


            Jim regarded her carefully.  "Who said anythin' about punishin' you?"
            "You aren't doing that to teach me a lesson?"
            "No, girl.  Though it is an exercise in obedience, I’ll grant you, but I don't punish with medical procedures.  That ain't right."
            "But if I promise to obey from now on, you won't need to do that to me, right?"
            He held her face between his two hands.  "Kelly, I expect you to obey no matter what I do.  And cleanin' your bowels out tonight has nothin' to do with how you behave in the future."
            "But--"
            "No," he said, cutting her off.  "I have my reasons for wantin' to do this, all you have to do is lie down, relax, and allow me to do what I want.  That's it."


Someone had hurt this little filly, and he wants to know who and why, except he doubts in her current state Kelly will be willing to confide in him.  So, he decides to downplay her overreaction by employing a little reverse psychology.


M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at A Dom's Dilemma 

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Kathryn. I adore this way of looking at medical. And "That ain't right" is the perfect thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me the squirmies this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love his perspective, but I think I'd be saying the "but--" with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think I know what's coming. Love his stern stance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does not hesitate to take control that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could hear his voice in my own head as I read Jim's dialogue. It's clear, well, clear in an elusive way why he is going to impose her to the treatment of an enema. I'm thinking that although she may find the task utterly embarrassing the end result is going to have been well worth it.
    I can't not love a guy who is willing to participate in caring for his woman this way.
    Putting this one on my list of what to get myself for X-mas ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that this isn't a punishment. It is an exercise in obedience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a very lovely way for him to show his dominance :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent. Maybe dominance with heart and a lack of cruelty will get through to her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blend of dominance and tenderness in this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope she learns to trust him, as it's pretty clear he will never mistreat her.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.