Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Spankings - July 27 - Acting Lessons #SatSpanks #Spanking #Romance


Peter loved Kate with all his being, but that didn't mean he'd tolerate an ultimatum from her.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my third spanking romance titled, Acting Lessons
He was a strict and demanding college professor turned professional director who excelled at giving acting lessons.  She was his shy and uncertain former student who became a professional actress under his tutelage.  They fell in love, married, and won two Tony Awards before tragedy struck and a simple kiss ripped them apart.

After a six month separation, Peter Thorton decides to take matters into his own hands by making his famous wife, Kate, an offer she wouldn't refuse.  Plainly put, he wants her back and he intends to do whatever is necessary to achieve his goal, even if it means giving his stubborn, willful leading lady a daily reminder over his knee that she promised to obey him.


Setup: early in the first chapter, Peter Thorton is attempting to convince his wife, Kate, to give their marriage a second chance by signing her to appear with him in a College Summer Stock production of "Kiss Me Kate."  Kate isn't sure she can trust Peter with her heart again, since she believes he's been unfaithful to her, but she's never stopped loving him.  And though Domestic Discipline originally played a part in their marriage, their last two years together had them living like polite strangers sharing the same house.  Peter realizes he made a mistake in letting Kate do as she pleased, so he's determined to rectify matters. Kate, however, believed he was bluffing, so to prove his point, Peter reminds her what he will do by taking her over his knee.


            "Behave," Peter commanded, delivering a second swat firmer than the first when Kate continued to struggle.  Fighting him was a losing battle.  All it did was make him more determined to stress his point.  With both hands captured, she squeezed her eyes shut to check the tears of impotent rage flowing down her cheeks, clamped her lips together and stilled.
            "Don, would you mind giving us a few minutes?  I have a couple of things I'd like to say to my leading lady in private."
            "I didn't agree--" she protested, cutting off her own words when his fingers tightened in preparation for another swat.
            "Silence."  His third strike was a bit firmer yet, but all three had been mere warnings compared to what Peter could and would dispense if he decided she wasn't heeding him.


Kate's is not in an enviable position at this point, even though Peter desires her agreement to his plan.
M/F, DD and a staged production of Kiss Me, Kate.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Acting Lessons

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonAmazon UK

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

19 comments:

  1. So many different types of spanking stories are out here. I love all kinds, but the strong man protecting the women he truly love is my very favorite. I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your snippet. I saw that play once, and it just cries out for what you describe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just started this and literally from the first meeting with Kate's agent in Peter's office - I kind of wanted him. Lovely snippet - he's super sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will learn pretty fast, or else she'll get a lot of lessons. Nice, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow. I'm such a sucker for the theater, and you've of course chosen a wonderful musical as the thematic binding! I'm quite positive the shrew will be tamed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two years of doing want she wants has left them a bit of distance, all to be closed with a hand to the butt. I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiery setup, a quick draw into the story. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally! I love theater and I love the twist you put on this classic, that has always been begging for spanking to be included. Good work! I'm sure Peter will dispense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love second chance stories. Can't wait to read this for Spanking Stories Book Club on September 6. Hint, hint everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those daily reminders personally and your lead up here gives us such a glimpse of the pending second chance at "Hand" !

    ReplyDelete
  11. These two make a great pairing...especially for the play they are doing. I can so clearly see her face when she gets up on stage to sing "I hate men". Something tells me she will have him in mind when she does it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dynamic of their relationship. Kiss me Kate is such a perfect set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Free chapters? Yay! I'll be reading those at some point :) And I love the lines... her interrupted "I didn't agree to--" :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can feel her nervousness being over his lap, knowing she could get so much more. Great excerpt:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, he's a big meanie spanking her in front of Don!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved this Kathryn! If Don’s being sent out I think the spanking is about to get worse :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Being spanked in front of a witness is one of those dark fantasies you dream of but would just die about if it happened in reality. I feel her shame and outrage, but can't help finding it hot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Peter is sure tough. I rather like that in a man. :) Good work, Kathryn. I need to read faster so I can get to Acting Lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the protective, dominant males you create. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.