Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Spankings - March 30 - Arrested by Love #SatSpanks



He caught her speeding in a school zone and decided she needed to learn even civil disobedience could have very painful consequences.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

I was going to post another excerpt from my BDSM book, but since I received a request to continue posting from this one, and I do aim to please, my submission for this week is again from my first spanking novel, Arrested by Love, published by Blushing Books.



  In this scene, which is a direct continuation from last week's entry, Kyle, a traffic patrol officer, has pulled over a young woman for speeding in a school zone.  Tiffany has been in love with Kyle since she was ten, so this isn't the first time she's faced the strict police officer because of some prank she's pulled.  It's not even the first time she's been caught speeding, which means she's spent a fair amount of time over his knees.  Even so, Kyle is prepared to let her go with a warning and a ticket until she propositions him.  Angry, partly because he's tempted to accept her bribe, Kyle decides to offer her a choice.  She can either spend a night in jail, or place herself over his lap and receive fifty-six swats for her reckless driving.  It doesn't help matters any when Tiffany compounds her infraction by swearing at Kyle, but he remains resolute

* * * * *

"Bastard!"
He smiled. "The count just went up to sixty-six, honey, and I intend to start adding swats the longer you thwart me in this. So think carefully about it, Tiff. You have a lot at stake here."
"Argh!" Tiffany growled at him as he shut the door. Kyle smiled, then after checking his watch, he went back to stand in front of his car again.
When he'd flashed his lights, Tiffany had pulled off to a relatively deserted park area near the school. He knew he could dispense her punishment without attracting the attention of anything more than a few nearby birds and squirrels--no matter how much she screamed, begged and cried. And he intended to deliver every swat he threatened.
* * * * *

Hmm.  Kyle loves Tiffany, but he takes her safety and obedience seriously.  Besides, in his mind the darling minx deserves this spanking at the very least.

M/F, Sexy spankings in rural Connecticut.



If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Arrested by Love
Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonBarnes & NobleARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

14 comments:

  1. that's the kinda police duty I might sign up for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Had to G+ this post. Talk about a build up. 66 swats... her hiney should be nice and red by that time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't suppose throwing herself on the mercy of the law will help her case? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! Sexy piece...love it. Nice mix of snippets this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be absolutely fair, he is propositioning her. :) I wonder if she's thought of pointing that out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great excerpt, Kathryn!
    66 is a nice even number, and she did deserve it.

    But seriously, if I knew of any cops like Kyle, I would be breaking every law I could (safely, of course).

    hmmm, outdated license plate, unpaid parking tickets, double parking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She needs a get out of jail free card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something truly sexy about a guy in uniform...unless it's Animal Control. Now there's something I've never seen in a spanking book! Loved your snippet today, Kathryn. What a wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, that's not what happened to me the last time I got pulled over! Where is this, Connecticut? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snippet, Kathryn. I love men in uniform:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope she swears at him at least one more time. She needs a good, long one. Can't wait until next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m with Angie. I can’t wait for next Saturday either :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got tingles. That's one man in uniform I'd let handcuff me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *o my* 66 spankings? I like that! Are we taking a paddle, or bare hand to bare bottom ... Of course, either one is fine. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.