Wednesday, November 22, 2017

#WIPitUP - 11/22/17 - Learning to be Little - Kelly has a decision to make #Ageplay #BDSM


WIP: Work in progress.  WIP it up Wednesday is a hop where writers share portions of the project they're working on with readers.  I really like the idea because it allows me to share something that's still in the creative stage as well as work behind the scenes as a prompt to keep me writing.

The WIP I've chosen to share today is tentatively titled "Learning to be Little"  It is a story about Kelly Franklin's first immersion into BDSM with a Daddy Dom.

Similar to Kelly's experience, Learning to be Little is my first attempt at depicting the dynamics of age play, and because it occurs in Kelly's past with her first, but not last, Dom, it is also a little different from other age play stories available today. However, I hope readers who enjoy age play and D/s will find their journey into Kelly's past an entertaining, sometimes funny, sometimes poignant, adventure. Though the manuscript has been accepted by Blushing Books, and is scheduled to be published on November 27, until it's published, I consider it a WIP.



As an only child born to two only children, a young and precocious Kelly Franklin seeks out her Daddy whenever something frightens her. Unfortunately, her Daddy isn't available to soothe her and two strange men were hurting her mother. Scared, Kelly remains as quiet as a mouse in her parent's closet until the police pull her out. Twelve years later, Kelly still suffers nightmares from that time and finds herself walking the streets. When she is approached by a "gentlemanly stranger", who invites her to dinner, Kelly accompanies her new "customer" into a fancy restaurant with well-founded suspicion and a bit of an attitude that could get her into trouble if she isn't careful. However, despite her uncertainty over the gentleman's intentions, Kelly does her best to do what he wants. As a reward, he treats her to some candy, scolding her when she finishes by licking her fingers.


"Proper young ladies do not lick their fingers," he scolded, placing the cloth back in his pocket. She thought he would release her hand then, but he merely stared at her for a long moment before he asked, "How would you like to live with me?"
Kelly frowned. Though the man seemed genuinely considerate of her well-being, he was still a stranger who'd refused to answer most of her questions. He hadn't even told her his given name, saying instead that she should call him sir.
At her hesitation, he leaned closer. "I want to take care of you, Kelly. You'll have your own room, plenty to eat, suitable clothes to wear. I will see to your every need, so you will want for nothing. I will also further your education by having you take classes at some point to ensure you gain the skills you'll require to find a proper job when we eventually part."
Interesting. He spoke of parting before they'd even gotten together. Kelly knew there had to be a catch, but she couldn't imagine what it might be. Gazing up at him, she asked, "So, are you expecting to throw me back on the streets when you're finished with me?"
His frown deepened as he glared at her. "You are never to return to the streets. Is that clear?"
She shrugged. "What am I to do for money, then?"
"Cash won't be an issue, since I will provide for you. But, if you're worried about your future, I will say that I intend to establish a trust fund for you, which you may draw upon when you turn twenty-one. You're eighteen, so two hundred dollars a week should provide you with a nest egg of around fifty thousand dollars that I will expect you to build upon once you've got a respectable job."
Two hundred dollars this week would have kept her cozy. So, what was the catch? "Will you be sleeping with me?"
"I will see to your every need, Kelly," he repeated slowly, as if she had trouble understanding him. "Though I doubt we will share the same bed for an entire night."




Though Graham White has been nothing but a complete gentleman, Kelly doesn't know the man, and living with a stranger is totally different from accepting a dinner invitation from him. Still he was offering her a lot of money, so what was the catch?

Hope you enjoyed the excerpt.  Thanks for visiting.  Now go visit the other authors and see what they're sharing by either clicking one of the links below, or visiting WIP it up Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I wonder what Kelly is going to decide to do. I love your cover, by the way, Kathryn! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.