Saturday, January 18, 2014

SatSpanks - 1/18/14 - A Dom's Dilemma - What a Dom Wants #SatSpanks #BDSM


She needed his protection, except he insisted on her honest submission first.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first BDSM novel, A Dom's Dilemma, published by Blushing Books.


In this scene, Jim, a former Texan who works as a police detective by day and lives and plays as a Dom by night, is in the Velvet Chains BDSM medical station working with his new submissive, Kelly Franklin.  When Kelly balks, Jim suspects fear, rather than brattiness, is responsible for her reaction.  After giving her repeated opportunities to tell him what's bothering her, he decides to continue with his original agenda.  However, when Kelly discovers he intends to give her an enema, her fear increases exponentially, which validates his suspicions, but doesn't address Kelly's lack of trust or stubborn refusal to submit.  After reassuring her the procedure is not meant as a punishment, Jim suggests she lie back and try to relax.  However as much as Kelly wants to please her new Dom, she can't obey him in this.


            "But I should be able to have some say in what is done to my body.  And forcing me to accept an enema when I don't want one is a gross invasion of my privacy….  Sir."
            He took a deep breath and regarded her steadily.  "Kelly, how long have you been in BDSM?"
            "Nearly eight years, Sir," she added hesitantly.
            "So tell me.  In all your eight years, has a Dom ever asked what you wanted to do?"
            "No, Sir."
            "No, I bet not.  He wouldn't have been a very good Dom if he had, because none of this is about what you, as a sub, want, is it?"
            Her voice sounded soft and frightened now.  "No, Sir."
            "No, it's not.  It's about what I want and what you need…."


Jim's had enough to experience to accept why Kelly might not trust him enough yet to confide in him, but that doesn't mean he'll accept her disobedience, either.   So, either Kelly gives him her safe word, or they're gonna do this his way.


M/F, Kinky happenings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at A Dom's Dilemma 

Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonARE

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

17 comments:

  1. I love that last sentence Kathryn and I like him very much, have from the first day you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful snippet Kathryn. I love the last sentence too. Really captures the essence of BDSM.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I love that line too. And the safety aspect. That is what I like most about a D/s relationship and what I like to write about too. He seems masterful but patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great excerpt, and thank you so much for sharing it, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She still has a lot of fight in her for having been in this for eight years. I'm sure that makes her all the more desirable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love feisty gals, they make life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kathryn, interesting snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love a truly Masterful man. Sounds like he has some taming to do in his own inimitable way ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. 'It's about what I want and what you need.' *shivers* NIce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot! Very HOT! Loved this snippet. That last line... oh my!
    TBR list= added

    ReplyDelete
  11. "No, it's not. It's about what I want and what you need…."
    Holy Hotness... If that doesn't soak your panties I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could practically hear the sinister tone in his voice in the last sentence. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the last line, but I loved the first line too. The tacked on Sir after her outburst. Great scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you put across wants and needs in such a short snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too loved the last line. Wonderful snippet:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "gross invasion" is right! ha ha! I think he's a perfect dom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Jim here, such a wonderful, straightforward dom.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.