Friday, February 14, 2014

Someone's Getting a Spanking on Valentine's Day! - #LoveSpanks Winners

Here for the Valentine's Day Gift Hop?  If so, click HERE
















We're here today to announce the winners from the Love Spanks event that ran last week.  I'd like to personally thank all the Ambassadors who participated and helped spread the word.

For my part,  Joanne Best was selected as my winner for the event, and I will e-mail her separately to ask which book she chose.

Now for the Grand Prize Winners.  This list will be posted elsewhere, but all the participants want to share in the fun.  So, drum roll please....

Here are the grand prize winners!

BOOK BUNDLES
Bold Strokes BooksPao
Breathless PressJoanne Best
Coming TogetherCat
Decadent PublishingNancy Levine
JMS Books (ebook): Leigh Smith
JMS (print): Sassy Twatter
Jolynn RaymondSally
Library of Spanking FictionRonnie
Loose IdKelsey Summer
Phaze BooksShadow Kohler
Ylva PublishingAmy Bowens
AUTHOR/ARTIST FEATURES
VC Erotica: Ken Charles
Erzabet’s Enchantments: The Cover Artisan
GIFT CERTIFICATES
$50 gift certificate to Amazon, from Beachwalk PressRoz
$25 gift certificate to Evernight PublishingAngel
$10 gift certificate to Amazon, from Read the Rainbow: SH
$10 gift certificate to All Romance EbooksMichael
SPANKING PRIZES
Paddle from Blondie’s Place: Kitty
Beginning Domestic Discipline Boot Camp package from Learning Domestic Discipline: Lonnie
Three-month membership to Discipline and Desire: Katie
F/F AUTHOR PRIZES
Book cover plus author promotional package for one F/F book, from Fantasia Frog DesignsJoelle Casteel
Custom social media package for a F/F author, from The Cover ArtisanEmily Tilton
Pre-publication consultation of a F/F manuscript up to 15K, from Wizards in PublishingJC
KINDLE FIRE/NOOK HD
Winner’s choice, from Blushing Books: Natasha Knight

Congratulations, everyone, and thank you for playing! Look for a great new event this June, as well as a top-secret summer (winter for southern hemisphere folks) vacation project in July. Plus, it’s only 9.5 months until Ana’s Advent Calendar 2014! :D
MORE PRIZES
Please visit participating authors’ blogs to find out who won their individual contests.
A Very Happy Valentine's Day to all who played.  Hope to see you next year!



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just stopped by to explore your blog some more (I adore your writing<3) and lo and behold! I'm a winner! I'm so excited to have won! I can't think of a more perfect way to heat up during this never-ending winter than to read your writing ;)
    Thank you so much for sharing your writing and thank you for picking me! Oh and Happy Belated Valentines Day!!! :D
    joanne xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne. I've been trying to e-mail you, but I'm not sure you're receiving my messages, or maybe they're going into spam. If you see this, could you e-mail me at krblake at kathrynrblake dot com? I want to get your prize to you, but we aren't connecting. Thx.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all the winners and belated Happy Valentine's day to you Kathryn!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.