Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Spankings - June 15 - Arrested by Love #SatSpanks #Spanking #MFRWAuthor



He caught her speeding in a school zone and decided she needed to learn even civil disobedience could have very painful consequences.

Reading this material at Work could get you spanked.

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings blog hop.  My stories are all M/f with the dominant male determined to protect the woman he cares for and loves, or grows to love, by doing whatever it takes to ensure her safety and continued health.  This includes administering a spanking when she needs one.  

My submission for this week is from my first spanking novel, Arrested by Love, published by Blushing Books.



  In this scene, near the beginning of the book, Kyle, a traffic patrol officer, has pulled over a young woman for speeding in a school zone.  Tiffany has been in love with Kyle since she was ten, so this isn't the first time she's faced the strict police officer because of some prank she's pulled.  It's not even the first time she's been caught speeding, which means she's spent a fair amount of time over his knees.  Even so, Kyle is prepared to let her go with a warning and a ticket until she propositions him.  Angry, partly because he's tempted to accept her bribe, Kyle decides to offer her a choice.  She can either spend a night in jail, or place herself over his lap and receive a harsh spanking for her reckless driving.  It doesn't help matters any when Tiffany compounds her infraction by swearing at him, but he remains resolute to the point he adds swats for her bad language.  However, when Tiffany's bravado crumbles, Kyle doesn't hesitate to offer comfort.  He may strict and unbending in some things, but when it comes to her comfort and well-being, Tiffany will always come first.


             "You're insane!" she spat back at him.
            He tapped his watch. "Thirty seconds, sweetheart, and we're up to sixty-seven now. Tick tock."
            Tears welled in Tiffany's eyes as she glared at him, but Kyle shook his head.  "Though I find your tears distressing, they are not going to sway me this time.  You are going to be seriously punished today, one way or the other."
            "It's cold," she complained softly.
            "Move over," he ordered, sliding in beside her and bringing the door to a near close.  The back-doors on his cruiser did not have any handles, so he couldn't shut the door all the way, however, he could help make her more comfortable.  Reaching down, he retrieved the blanket he kept in the car for victims and witnesses who would occasionally go into shock, and wrapped it around her shoulders.  "Better?" he asked, using his thumb to wipe away a couple of new tears.


Hmm.  Kyle loves Tiffany, but he takes her safety and obedience seriously, and intends to impress upon her the need for her to do the same--or else.



M/F, Sexy spankings in rural Connecticut.

If you're 18 or older, you can read the first three chapters at Arrested by Love
Buy the book directly from Blushing BooksAmazonBarnes & NobleARE


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed this brief excerpt and want more. Please click on one of the author's names below, or visit The Saturday Spankings Blog to continue your journey.

17 comments:

  1. *giggles* Here, let me make you comfortable before I tan your hide. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah that's what I thought, too! And I love that! I always try to include these little sweet moments in spanking scenes, this is lovely :)

      Delete
  2. LOL, Thianna! Although I think he is being sincere. He may have to spank her until she begs for mercy, but he's not going to be a jerk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I've met a lot of traffic patrol officers in my day, nope, but really, can they please be like Kyle if I do meet one? Heehee. Awesome stuff, Kathryn. Taps into that authority-figure fantasy ... OK I know I'm the *only* one who's ever thought of that. Fine! I own it. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this snippet - full of meaning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I love the stern juxtaposed with the sweet. Reminds me of this hot cop I pinned on Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/pin/321233385891537409/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to read about the punishment! Pouting…

    This is a pretty sexy book though I must admit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Thianna, he's making her more comfortable before he makes her uncomfortable, well at least he's a gentleman! Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fine line between comfort and discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet the way he wipes away her tears. Even though he's going to cause her quite a few more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and strict, and sticking to his guns. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww he’s so sweet. I loved this snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, at least he's seeing to her comfort before he makes her UNcomfortable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kyle is a mensch...a spanking mensch, but a good guy none the less. Lucky Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, poor thing! Oh, well, she'll get over it. Kyle sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.