Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Horny Hump Day - April 17 - Acting Lessons #HornyHDay #MFRW #WIP



Splendorous things can happen when the mind and body are in tune.

This material is NSFW (Not Safe For Work). If you’re not over 18, please explore elsewhere.

Welcome back to Horny Hump Day, a regular Wednesday feature! In this blog loop, we hope to provide you with tiny erotic tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in our books. Just 3 sentences.  And boy is that hard to do, sometimes....


My submission for this week is an unedited sneak peek from my current WIP (Work In Progress) tentatively titled, Acting Lessons.

He was a strict and demanding college professor turned professional director who excelled at giving acting lessons.  She was his shy and uncertain former student who became a professional actress under his tutelage.  They fell in love, married, and won two Tony Awards before tragedy struck and a simple kiss ripped them apart.

After a six month separation, Peter Thorton decides to take matters into his own hands by making his famous wife, Kate, an offer she wouldn't refuse.  Plainly put, he wants her back and he intends to do whatever is necessary to achieve his goal, even if it means giving his stubborn, willful leading lady a daily reminder over his knee that she promised to obey him.



In this scene, which occurs in chapter six directly following my March 20 entry, Peter Thorton has just finished giving his wife, Kate, a relatively mild spanking for defying his instructions, and is preparing to make love to her for the first time in over two years.  Peter adores Kate, but he's not above teasing her a little to make her beg, or at least verbalize what she wants.


* * * * *
             The man was a devious devil at times, but he never failed to bring her to a glorious climax.  His gentle nibbling caused Kate's body to thrum as she parted her legs in an invitation he declined to accept.  When she gave a soft moan of protest, he gazed at her.
* * * * *

Got my edits done, and the book submitted.  While I wait to hear, I thought I'd post another excerpt for Horny Hump Day.

I hope you enjoyed this sneak preview. Your comments are encouraged. Please stop by the  Horny Hump Day blog site  to get a peek at some of the other author's fine offerings.

3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling he'll get around to it in his own time. Nice teaser ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His gaze must speak volumes. Can't wait to see this one in print (even digital print), Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm betting he'll accept that invitation shortly. :) I wonder what he's nibbling?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers, so thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.